Friday, October 25, 2019

Health is Wealth




As Mahatama Gandhi said: " It is health that is real wealth. "

I Being a fitness freek I know the importance of healthy living. I have committed myself to yoga – My inseparable companion and I am blessed to have Poonam (my wife) who again is a fitness bee. Her support helps me to live my love for health and adds a hand to accomplish it by sharing this love for fitness in the community.

There is nothing in life that is more valuable than good health. Without health, there is no happiness, no peace, and no success. A person with bad health cannot enjoy the pleasure of being wealthy. Money cannot buy health but a healthy body can live the bliss of peace and happiness to make wealth. One may win the world and live the wealth but will still miss the true colors of life if health, love, and gratitude is missing in his life.

In the hustle of life, we miss our breakfast lunch and dinner schedules simply to add wealth to our life. We are consciously living the idea of accumulating wealth for our children. While the fact is its our today’s Investment in health that will gift our children and grandchildren an asset indeed.

This Dhanteras lets take one step towards a healthy lifestyle and gift healthy genes and healthy habits to your children. We wish you a healthy mind and a wealthy lifestyle which could feed good food and good thought to your body; indeed a wealthy soul.

Happy Dhanteras


No comments:

Post a Comment